Monday, May 4, 2015

Estero Kayak Challenge 6/7/15 - Last call for t-shirts!

I'm very happy with the way the event is shaping up and with the fish being caught recently I think we are going to have a great competition! So far, we have 39 entries and in the interest of trying to hit 50 entries or more and since I am not submitting the t-shirt order until next week (I'm in Tahoe this week) I am extending the period to include a shirt with your registration. If you know anyone on the fence or if they feel like they missed the deadline, let them know there is still time. I am turning in the shirt order on Thursday, May 14. So you have until Wednesday night to get in or to order extra shirts if wanted. Also, if anyone is interested in pre-ordering raffle tickets let me know and we can work it out. Thanks!

1 comment: